Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Living in a Honda Fit

 Postdated to 4/01/2017.

 Greetings fellow humans, my name is Nick and I decided to live in my Honda Fit. I am creating this as a space to document my travels and experiences, share my thoughts and philosophies on the concept of travel/life, and to inspire others to live outside of their comfort zones and to challenge the status quo. I hope you are able to join me in my travels via this blog and are inspired to try something new, scary, yet exciting (this is for me)!

 Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts, stories and rants. Let's collaborate!!

A Jarring Stop ( Featured Weekly )

 I was making good/steady progress, with almost 10 hours spent behind the wheel, it was 9:30pm and I was crossing the border from Maryland ...